PROFILIUM offer a comprehensive range of t-slot aluminium profile for use in a diverse range of OEM applications, from automation, packaging equipment and conveyors to machine guarding and safety fences. Click on the heading to read more.
PROFILIUM – t-slot aluminium profile
As the exclusive agents for ALUSIC srl, PROFILIUM imports and distributes a comprehensive range of t-slot aluminium profiles and accessories. With over 50 profile types available, the Italian made Alusic brand has quickly established itself as a great option for many OEM’s to integrate into their own machinery and solutions.
Why use aluminium profile?
To put it simply, because it will save you money!
- Rapid assembly with minimal skill/ training required
- Does not require welding or painting – saves considerable labour costs
- Robust – structural aluminium profile requires no additional struts or brackets
- Flexible – add, extend or modify with ease
- Easily machined on your existing machinery
- Easily adjustable – easily add machine accessories or alterations and perfect for ‘future proofing’ your designs
T-Slot aluminium profile is a fast and robust method for constructing robot heads, machine frames, pick-ups. machine guarding, workstations, conveyors, safety fencing and more. We think of aluminium profile as “Industrial Meccano” because of the endless possibilities of what can be assembled using the system. Simple connectors mean that aluminium profile can be quickly assembled even with limited experience. A range of linear guides are also available and these are popular in automation and machinery applications.
Help for OEM’s
Profilium has established a strong client base of OEM’s who are utilising t-slot profile within their equipment. In these cases Profilium can offer two approaches to OEM’s. They can –
- simply supply material direct to the OEM, or
- design and/or fabricate any item based on the OEM’s requirements and ship the completed item to the OEM for integration into their equipment.
Of course when purchasing OEM quantities, Profilium offers discounted pricing and a credit account option to help you manage your input costs and cash flow.
Profilium delivers Australia wide but we also have an outlet in Melbourne that supports both the Victorian and South Australian markets.
For further information or contact details, visit the dedicated website – www.aluminiumprofile.com.au
Profilium is a business unit of Australis Engineering.