Australis wishes to thank its many customers, suppliers and other partners a Happy Christmas and a prosperous 2020. As its been a busy year we will be shutting down over the holiday period. See more…
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Australis wishes to thank all of our loyal customers for helping to make 2019 another successful year. Its been an extremely busy year for us with many milestones achieved including:
- launch of our simPAL robotic palletiser system
- launch of our simPAL Mini – collaborative robot palletiser
- launch of our Hygenius – ultra clean, wash down conveyor for the raw food industry
- exhibiting at the AUSPACK 2019 exhibition in Melbourne where the above three products were officially launched
- exhibiting for the first time internationally at the ProPak Asia 2019 exhibition in Bangkok
We have some exciting announcements that we will be making in early 2020 about the future growth of Australis. Stay tuned!
2019/ 2020 Holiday Shutdown
To allow our team to recover from such a busy year, Australis will be closed during the following dates:
- Final day – Friday 20 December 2019
- Reopening – Monday 6 January 2020
Please note that all suppliers should be organise for deliveries to arrive at our workshop before 12pm Thursday 19 December 2019. As a celebration of the year, Australis will also be holding its staff Christmas lunch on Thursday 19 December from 12.30pm to 3.30pm. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time as the office and workshop will be closed and we will be off-site.
The rest and recharging of the batteries for our team is vital to a happy and healthy workforce, so we apologise in advance if we are unable to respond to your enquiry during our general shutdown. Senior management will periodically monitor their emails but there may be delays in responding and any non-urgent issues will be held over until the team returns in 2020.
If Australis has any project or maintenance work scheduled at your site during our general shutdown and you require further assistance, please contact our nominated project manager for information.