Its been a huge year for Australis and the time has come for our team to take a break. Australis will be closed over the Christmas – New Year period. Click the image to learn more
Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year
Australis Engineering would like that thank all of our highly valued customers, suppliers and advisors for helping to make 2018 a very successful year. Highlights of 2018 include:
- launching our new Australis Engineering brand and logo
- launching the simPAL® modular robotic palletising system, including obtaining our first ever registered trademark
- attending the ProPak Asia tradeshow in Bangkok
- attending the Automatica tradeshow in Munich
- achieving ABB Robotics value provider status
- achieving SICK channel partner status for vision systems
- securing TM Robot distribution for collaborative robots in Australia
- full re-certification to ISO9001:2015 Quality Management standard
- successfully delivering projects for a diverse range of clients including Parmalat, Valspar, Parex, Hershey’s Chocolates, Simplot, CSR, Avida Motorhomes, MARS and many more.
We thank you all and wish you a Merry Christmas and prosperous 2019.
2018/19 Christmas Shutdown
After all that activity, Australis will be taking a well-earned break over the Christmas/ New Year period. We will be closed from Friday 21 December 2018 until Monday 14 January 2019.
During this period our Office and Workshop will be closed for all sales, support, fabrication and deliveries. During this period we will have some staff undertaking pre-organised annual maintenance services at some Client locations. If you require assistance with one of these engagements please contact your project engineer in the first instance.
We will be keeping watch on emails but apologise in advance for any delays in responding (Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org)