Australis wishes to thank its many customers, suppliers and other partners a Happy Christmas and a prosperous 2021. As its been a busy and disrupted year with COVID, bushfires, drought and floods, we will be shutting down over the holiday period. See more…
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
Australis wishes to thank all of our loyal customers for helping to make 2020 another successful year despite all of the challenges of drought, bushfires, COVID-19 and floods. Its been an extremely busy year with just some of our milestones including:
- purchase and integration of Advance Conveyors to become part of the Australis group
- export success for our Hygenius, ultra clean, wash down conveyor for the raw food industry
- adding new products to our line-up including the EVA Robot, AGV’s and a mobile robot
- holding a successful, face-to-face mini exhibition to demonstrate our cobots, small robots, AGV’s and mobile cleaning robot
- successful delivery of a multi-million dollar project for pallet handling across multiple sites in WA, VIC, NSW and QLD despite COVID and the resultant border restrictions
We have some big announcements that we will be making in early 2021 about the future growth of Australis. Stay tuned!
2020/ 2021 Holiday Shutdown
To allow our team to recover from such a busy year, Australis will be closed during the following dates:
- Final day – Friday 18 December (workshop). Tuesday 22 December 2020 (office staff)
- Reopening – Monday 4 January 2021 with reduced staffing. Most staff are back on 11 January 2021
- Please note that suppliers should organise for deliveries to arrive at our workshop before 12pm Friday 18 December 2020. We will have very limited capacity to accept deliveries requiring a forklift on 21 and 22 December.
As a celebration of the year, Australis will also be holding its staff Christmas lunch on Thursday 17 December from 12.30pm to 3.30pm. We apologise for any inconvenience during this time as the office and workshop will be closed and we will be off-site.
The rest and recharging of the batteries for our team is vital to a happy and healthy workforce, so we apologise in advance if we are unable to respond to your enquiry during our general shutdown. Senior management will periodically monitor their emails but there may be delays in responding and any non-urgent issues will be held over until the team returns in 2021.
If Australis has any project or maintenance work scheduled at your site during our general shutdown and you require further assistance, please contact our nominated project manager for information.